May 05, 2012

KPOP Fan : My KPOP History

My KPOP fascination started when I was in college. I seen this one music video as i was flipping through channels ( can't remeber where, i think Arirang ), it looked very sad, sounded really sad though I can't understand it, so I tried looking for it. And a lot of people probably know and love this song...
That song kept playing in my mind for months. I even tried singing it ( even though I can't carry a tune and can't speak nor understand the language ), I know sounded horrible LOL :p. Then another korean song became popular in my country ( Philippines ).
I also remember dancing to this tune in dance revo ( this is my fave btw ), and for the record I have 2 left foot.
Then Koreanovelas ( Korean Drama ) started becoming more and more popular, I became very interested in it, especially the soundtracks. The Endless Love Series are my all time favorites, especially Winter Sonata.
I still love KPOP to this day, I think I always will until I get old and wrinkly, haha. Here are some of my favorites.
Yep, I still like boybands and girlbands at this age ( 25 ). 

What are your favorites?

xoxo
uzziel





9 comments: