June 11, 2012

Queen Inhyun's Man Review



Synopsis


Boong Do (Ji Hyun Woo) is an highly intellectual scholar from Bokchun,Chosun era. Hee Jin (Yoo In Na ) is an quirky aspiring actress from Seoul, year 2012.

Because of a talisman, Boong Doo was able to slip through time 300 years in the future and meets  Hee Jin. Is love possible between two people who lived in different times?

Review

The beginning, actually the whole thing is quite impressive. The cinematography is awesome, especially the fight scenes. it has some awesome 3d effects. I can say that this is my favorite time-travel themed drama of this year, probably my favorite drama this year. This is the only drama that I watched the ending without english subtitles because I want to know the ending so bad, thats how you will look forward to the next episodes.

The chemistry between the main actors is just amazing! this is one of the sweetest drama there ever is.


I also love how the story flowed, there was not a dull moment. I have to give credit to the writer and director.

This is one of the drama that makes you feel good after watching and makes you want to be in love. I give this 10/10, yes, I love it! If you are a KDrama fan and haven't watched this, then you should, you wont be disappointed, I guarantee you that! I feel sad that there is only 16 episodes, but the ending was awesome.

 The only thing that I find a little ridiculous about this drama is when the guy arrives at year 2012 and finds clothes, he always finds all these fashionable clothes, haha :p



What is more impressive is Hyun Woo confessed his love to In Na in a press con, I was super tickled my mom asked me if I was okay, LOL.

If i haven't made my point yet, this is a must watch. Watch it HERE




What do yo think about the series?



xoxo

uzziel










3 comments: