May 09, 2012

Paradise Ranch Review


Synopsis:

Han Dong Joo ( Sim Chang Min from TVXQ ) and Lee Da Ji ( Lee Yeon Hee ) got married at an early age despite their parent's opposition. Their marriage ended up in divorce. Six years later, they met again, can they put the pieces back together?


Review

I was a bit skeptical on watching this series at first because the trailer seemed very mushy. The beginning is quite alright, but as it progresses it becomes very interesting.I specially like Seo Yoon Ho's (Joo Sang Wook) character, I became a fan of him after watching this series.


The main actress acting is very good, though at times Lee Da Ji's actions makes me feel embarrassed ( for her, the things she does like picking up poop and the stuff, lol ). Chang Min is very cute on this series too.

What I really love about this drama is it's message about relationships. The hardships that they'd been through, the happiness they've shared, and how sometimes separation is needed for each to grow and build a stronger relationship over again. And most of all it conveys that in a relationship one should his / her best effort to make things work out and never regret anything as long as you have done your best. This is one of the dramas that makes you feel good at the end. I have to admit I was rooting for Da Ji and Seo Yoon Ho, but the ending still was great.



I gave it 9/10 stars :) If you haven't watched this drama, I highly recommend you watch it when you have time, this one really makes you look forward for the next episodes. I watched it at dramacrazy, link is HERE, just a warning, dramacrazy have a lot of crazy pop ups, but you should be fine, just close it as soon as one opens

What did you personally think about the drama?


xoxo

uzziel


No comments:

Post a Comment